Advertised 17 Jul 2014 in The Land
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and experienced manager for the following position in our established farming business:
Senior Manager, New England NSW
On 4,000 ha near Bendemeer, grazing fine wool Merino sheep, stud and commercial cattle, on an established property with substantial improvements and infrastructure.
The successful applicant will:
- be competent in farming activities such as animal husbandry for sheep and cattle, cropping, irrigation, hay making and pasture improvement;
- be competent with farm machinery operation and maintenance;
- be self-motivated and energetic with a strong work ethic;
- possess excellent communication and people skills;
- have a proven history of farm management;
- have relevant tertiary qualifications.
McLachlan Group is well known in rural circles having farmed extensively since 1978. Salary package and conditions will be negotiated to be attractive to the selected person.
Confidential applications to:
McLachlan Group Pty. Limited
Email: jobs AT mclachlan DOT com DOT au
Telephone: (02) 9251 6511
Facsimile: (02) 9251 7343
PO Box N859
Grosvenor Place NSW 1220