Installation Notes (Windows 9x/NTx)
In the following notes it is assumed:
- the source diskette drive is a:
- the destination drive and directory is c:\ivanw
- the current drive is c:
- Insert the Ivan Installation Disk 1 into the diskette drive a:.
- From the Desktop press Start, then choose Run from the pop-up menu.
- Enter the command:
- Respond to the questions asked by the installation program, including inserting the Ivan Installation Disk 2 and Ivan Installation Disk 3.
After the installation programme has completed press the OK button on the message box.
Create an ivan help icon
- From the Desktop right click the Start button (in the lower left corner)
- Choose "Open" from the pop-up menu.
- Double click on the "Programs" folder icon.
- Choose the File/New/Shortcut menu from the "Programs" Window
- Enter the following into the Command Line field:
- Press the "Next" button
- Enter the following into the Name field:
ivan help (or some other name)
- Press the Finish button to close the dialogue box and create the ivan help icon
Running the Software
- From the Desktop double click on the "ivan32" icon
- From the Start Menu choose Programs, ivan and then ivan32 from the popup menu.
Ivan can now be executed by pressing Start and choosing Programs, ivan from the menu.
For any further information or should you require assistance contact: